Together with uAfrica, we have put together monthly workshops for potential, new and existing Shopify store holders to attend in order to provide insight into their shopify store and which are the best apps to use to get the most out of your store. There is a beginner workshop, which is free, all you need to do is sign up through Quicket –
Start your online store with PayFast, Shopify & uAfrica.com
This meetup is aimed at anybody who wants to start selling online! Whether you want to take your existing business online, or haven’t even thought of what to sell, this meetup is for you. We’ll show you how to sell online, quickly, easily, and without breaking your bank.
What we’ll cover:
- Getting set up using Shopify – the worlds biggest hosted ecommerce platform;
- Accepting Credit cards using PayFast – South Africa’s most loved payment gateway;
- Selling on bidorbuy – how to do it, and why;
- Google Analytics & AdWords – why you shouldn’t be scared;
- Facebook Store – turning followers into sales;
- Shopify POS – sell in person;
- uAfrica Multichannel – manage your orders, inventory and shipping.
And the expert workshop, which is a paid for event –
eCommerce Expert: Getting the most out of your store with Shopify & uAfrica
Are you successfully selling online through Shopify* or Bidorbuy*? Want to learn more on how to take your business up a level? Join us for our new eCommerce Expert meet-up and let us help you take your existing online business to the next level of awesomeness.
We’ll be covering everything from payments and logistics, to maximising your Google Adwords spend, and show you the importance of into customer experience. PLUS We’ll be sharing success stories, and demonstrating how you can get the most out of your online business today.
What we’ll cover:
- South Africa – What’s next for eCommerce locally?
- Shopify – 3 Changes you need to make to your store;
- PayFast – Upsell using payment methods;
- bidorbuy – Smarter marketplace selling;
- Google – Analytics & AdWords: Optimise your ROI;
- Packaging & Delivery – The importance of customer experience.
- Tips and Tricks.