• Twelve well maintained, safe and secure homes offering dignity, companionship and independence for R110 per month
• One assisted living facility providing an exceptional standard of care and oversight for those who are less independent but who do not yet need 24 hour care.
• Two primary health care clinics, offering GP consultations with a focus on preventative and promotive and health services
• Three community centres offering social support, wellness support (meals and exercises), cultural exchanges, access to information, activities and events, access to information, and well as income generation opportunities
• Real engagement with the Provincial Department of Social Development around key sector issues such as subsidies and policy via active membership of the Older Persons’ Reference Group
• Initiation of, and representation on STTOP (Sector Task Team for Older Persons) - a network of service providers, aimed at promoting best practice, innovation and sustainability in the sector
• Longstanding funding partnerships due to sound financial and fundraising practices
• Consistent monitoring & evaluation processes to ensure the sustainability and impact of the organisation