The main objects of the Company are to further moral, educational, and socio economic upliftment and development of the unemployed Parabat Veterans and their next of kin, which is important to the Republic's future.
The objectives specifically include:
1. community development for poor and needy persons and anti-poverty
2. the promotion of community-based projects relating to self-help,
empowerment, capacity building, skills development or anti-poverty;
3. the provision of training, support or assistance to community-based
projects contemplated above;
4. training for unemployed persons with the purpose of enabling them to
obtain employment; and
5. Educational enrichment, academic support, supplementary tuition or
outreach programs for the poor and needy.
6. To establish an Enablement Fund for the use of Parabat veterans and their
next of kin. Out of this fund, payments will be made to assist such
veterans and their families financially.
7. To organize social functions/events/projects and receive donations
thereby raising funds for the Enablement Fund, and which will strengthen
the bonds of friendship, camaraderie