PYD is a NONPROFIT Organisation (068 – 735) and PBO (930037537) which was established in 2008 and registered in 2009 to respond to the community health and welfare services free of charge. Our offices are based in 163 Kgubetswana in Clarens. The organization operates in Clarens and nearby towns subject to demand of the service. We strive to serve the poorest of the poor, with no thought of who deserves help, but only who needs help!
The following services are the ones that have been offered by PYD in Clarens and other towns within Dihlabeng Local Municipality:
• Youth Camps on Character building, behaviour change and career guidance for girls.
• Team Building Sessions and Motivational Seminars for corporates, schools, churches and any other organized structure.
• Identification of Orphans & Vulnerable Children: promotion and protection of childrens rights
• Community advocacy: for basic health and developmental needs
• Life Skills for youth (girls) in schools and out of school.