FOR ATTENTION: The Manager
Thank you so much for your time for listening to our request.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Thandabantu are situated in Geduld Springs and our main objective is to provide assistance to those that are really in need in our immediate community:
• The Homeless
• The poor
• HIV/AIDS infected people
• Abandoned children
Our first priority is to provide a plate of warm food on a regular base to those that are in need.
We do have thirty children that we assist with food as it is possible for us.
We accommodate 15 people on our premises, one elderly blind lady, and also HIV infected victims.
We also provide to those that knock on our door for assistance with food.
In order to make this happen we do assistance from the public and businesses even though that we are a registered Non Profit Organisation ( NPO 113-043 ) we do not receive any funding from the Government. It is people like you that will make this happen.
• Poverty relief in our immediate community, providing a cooked meal on a regular base.
• Accommodate the homeless and the elderly - we are in the process of renting additional housing.
• Equip people to become active members of society eg. Personal enrichment, skills development etc.
• To educate, council and support HIV/AIDS victims.
• Educate the society regarding substance - and women abuse.
• Food: perishable and non-perishable
• Finances: Or electricity account is R. 3000.00 per month
• Cement: We would like to add an extra shower, 15 people are sharing currently 1 bathroom.
• Material for a covered verandah where people from outside can enjoy a meal.
• Paint: Our buildings are in desperate need of new paint.
• Clothes and blankets.
• Printers and computers for our skills development project.
To act at all times responsible regarding our donators, by let people who receive donations sign for donations received.
We will NOT sell any donations received but distribute it as soon as possible to identified members of the community.
We will report to our donators on a regular base.
OUR BANKING DETIALS:
ACCOUNT NAME: Thanda Bantu Community Care Centre
ACCOUNT: Current Account
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 106 856 0673
BRANCH CODE: 190 74200
Please we hope that you will find a way to assist us in this enormous task.
Please feel free to contact us for any enquiries at the following numbers and ask for Coen.
You can follow us on facebook.