PayFast’s pricing structure is ideal for start-ups and big businesses alike. Every time you accept a payment, we charge an all-in fee for each successfully completed transaction. Because we charge per transaction, you only ever pay for what you use. That’s right – no setup, monthly or hidden fees.
Grow your business one sale at a time, register your free account now.
|Description||Fee (excl. VAT)|
|Payout fee to bank account||R 8.77|
|Instant EFT||2.0% (minimum R2.00)|
|Credit & cheque cards||3.5% (plus R2.00) (promotional rate)|
|MasterPass||3.5% (plus R2.00) (promotional rate)|
|Debit cards||3.5% (plus R2.00) (promotional rate)|
The more you sell, the more you save
Card Fee Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- The variable portion of PayFast card fees, including payments made with MasterPass, credit, cheque and debit cards, have been reduced to 3.5% from 21 June 2017 to 28 February 2018.
- The fee reduction is applicable to all merchant accounts that were registered before the 10 year birthday promotion start date, as well as to new merchant accounts that are registered during the promotion period.
- The fee reduction is valid until midnight 28 February 2018 only.
- PayFast may at their discretion reinstate the original fee of 3.9% from 1 March 2018 across all merchant accounts that had been affected by the promotional fee reduction.
- The fixed fee of R2.00 per card transaction will remain unchanged during the promotion period.
- Negotiated card fees for merchant accounts already below the promotion fee rate will remain unchanged during and after the 10 year birthday promotion.