Think you have a plugin/module/solution that integrates with PayFast? PayFast acknowledges extension/plugin developers and platform creators by listing your payment solution on the PayFast website.
Before you get going, see our integration requirements below and then fill out the application form.
- Signature is required in the POST to the payment engine. For a detailed explanation of how to generate a signature see our documentation on the checkout page.
- The product should have a sandbox/test mode in the admin/backend in order for the integration to be tested by the merchant. For sandbox credentials please see our developer documentation, or contact us for our default credentials for recurring billing.
- The ITN callback must do the following security checks:
- Verify that the security signature is valid.
- Verify that the source IP belongs to PayFast.
- Verify that the payment amount matches the order amount (unless partial payment is allowed by your product).
- Verify that the data received is valid
- The merchant needs the option to add a passphrase on the page of your module where the configuration is set up.
If your module adheres to the above, then please email us the 3 items below on firstname.lastname@example.org Then fill out the form that follows:
- A featured image of the product (this can either be a screengrab of the front/backend or a promotional video or image). Dimensions – 500 – 600px wide x 150 – 600px high.
- A logo (such as WooCommerce) or the company/developers that built the module (such as WooThemes). It should be cropped 200px wide x 160px high
- Your module (if your integration is a module format). We will then review it and get back to you.
We will be in touch to let you know when your module is up on our Shopping Carts page.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.