CampTix is an easy to use and flexible event ticketing plugin created by WordCamp.org. It allows visitors to purchase tickets from your WordPress site. The PayFast plugin allows you to accept payment in South African rand.
- Multiple tickets and attendees forms
- Coupon codes for discounts
- Mass e-mail attendees
- Export attendees data
This module was developed by CampTix. Visit their website for integration support. You will need to be registered on PayFast to accept payments and get your merchant ID.
Third-party developed. The CampTix plugin and the PayFast plugin weren’t developed by PayFast and we’re unable to assist you with support or integration related to these plugins.
What is required for this to work?
In order to use Payfast with CampTix, you need to have a working installation of WordPress and the following two plugins (installed and activated):
You’ll need to, at minimum, do the following:
- set up the currency as South African rand (Tickets > Setup > General)
- enable PayFast and enter your Merchant ID and Merchant Key (Tickets > Setup > Payment)
- set Sandbox Mode to “no” to accept live payments