Drupal Commerce is an open source eCommerce framework. Use it to build flexible eCommerce websites and applications based on Drupal. Safe and secure payments by PayFast.
You’ll need a working installation of Drupal Commerce before you can integrate with PayFast. Kindly see their website for more information.
- Drupal-7.17 ( http://drupal.org/drupal-7.17-release-notes ) or commerce_kickstart 7.x-2.0-rc4 (http://drupal.org/node/1836498 )
- Commerce 7.x-1.4 ( http://drupal.org/node/1819278 )
- Download the module from https://github.com/PayFast/mod-drupalcommerce-7/archive/master.zip and extract the contents into a new folder
- Move or copy this new folder to your “sites/all/modules” directory
- Log in as a privileged user on your Drupal7 site
- Navigate to “modules” via the admin menu and enable the module
- Navigate to “Payment methods” via the admin menu and
- click on “PayFast” under the “Enabled payment method rules”,
- then, under “Actions” in the “Elements” block, click on “Enable payment method Payfast”
- The sandbox credentials will be filled in automatically
- Click save to make test transactions with the sandbox (using the account details under “User account:” on https://www.payfast.co.za/c/std/integration-guide#system)
- To make real transactions select “live” and replace the sandbox credentials with your Payfast merchant id and key