The most powerful ecommerce platform you can host yourself. Loaded Commerce 6.5 evolved over a decade to serve the most aggressive online store owners on the internet. There is not much that Loaded does not do.
- Data driven inventory management
- Affiliate Management
- Sell digital goods
Installation and Testing Loaded Commerce
To install the PayFast payment module, follow the instructions below:
- Download the payment module from Github.
- Unzip the module to a temporary location on your computer.
- Copy the ‘addons’ folder in the archive to your base Loaded Commerce folder.
- This should not overwrite any existing files or folders and merely supplement them with the PayFast files, this is however, dependent on the FTP program you use
- Log in to the admin dashboard of your Loaded Commerce site.
- Click on the ‘Addons’ icon, then navigate to Setup->Modules->Payment Modules.
- Click on the PayFast ‘Install’ button.
- After installation click on ‘Setup’.
- Enable the plugin and set ‘Sandbox Mode’ to ‘Yes’. Set the order status as necessary.
- Click ‘Save’.
- You are now ready to test the PayFast addon in sandbox mode.
- When ready to go live navigate to the PayFast setup page as before, input your PayFast merchant ID and Key (and passphrase if set on your account).
- Set ‘Sandbox Mode’ to ‘No’ and click ‘Save’.
- You are now ready to process live transactions using PayFast.
Non Yet :)