WooCommerce is a WordPress toolkit that helps you transform your site into a store.
- Powerful and flexible
- Customisable themes
- Widget & plugin integration
- WordPress integration
- Subscriptions enabled through WooCommerce Subscriptions
This module was developed by WooCommerce. Visit their website for integration support. You will need to be registered on PayFast to accept payments and get your merchant ID.
Subscriptions are available through the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension.
For installation, you can find the full instructions on the WooCommerce PayFast Plugin page.
How do I test in sandbox mode?
To allow for testing recurring payments, as well as order updates:
- Go to https://sandbox.payfast.co.za/ to create your own sandbox account.
- Add a passphrase on your sandbox account dashboard.
- Go to: WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> PayFast.
- Copy the sandbox merchant ID, merchant Key, and passphrase to your WooCommerce PayFast configuration page
- Tick the PayFast Sandbox checkbox to put the gateway in test mode
- Save changes.
Why are Orders not updating?
Please ensure you are using the latest version of the WooCommerce plugin.
You will need to ensure that you have added a passphrase on the configuration page of the plugin. This needs to match the passphrase set on the ‘Integration’ page, under ‘SETTINGS’ in your PayFast merchant account.