Submit your solution
PayFast acknowledges extension/plugin developers and platform creators by listing your solution on the PayFast website.
Submit your plugin and partner with PayFast
If your solution meets all of our integration requirements then please submit it. Once submitted, one of our customer service team members will get in touch.
- Signature is required in the POST to the payment engine. For a detailed explanation of how to generate a signature, see our documentation on the checkout page.
- The product should have a sandbox/test mode in the admin/backend in order for the integration to be tested by the merchant. For sandbox credentials, please see our developer documentation, or contact us for our default credentials for recurring billing.
- The ITN callback must do the following security checks:
– Verify that the security signature is valid.
– Verify that the source IP belongs to PayFast.
– Verify that the payment amount matches the order amount (unless partial payment is allowed by your product).
- Verify that the data received is valid.
- The merchant needs the option to add a passphrase on the page of your module where the configuration is set up.