AfriMission Renaissance is the Mission Intiative of Word Eternity Ministries International. It is an indigenous mission organisation operating on missions and fostering a revival among Christians.
The organisation in collaboration with local Churches, Independent Ministries and other Christian organisations and associations engages in mobilising, training and sending men and women into the Harvest Fields of the least-reached and un-engaged people groups in rural and urban areas in Africa. Its main focus is to evangelise, disciple and equip Christians for the work of ministry.
The AfriMission Renaissance vision is to raise and send into the mission fields, an army of fervent missionaries for power evangelism, Church planting and discipleship, validated by New Life and character transformation.
OUR CORE VALUES
• We are committed to raising a generation of concerned men and women who are bothered and burdened about moral decadence in the society, apathy towards God and sincerely desire a change for better.
• We are committed to raising an army of Christians that will not compromise their faith, whose main priorities are absolute Consecration, Spirit filled life and Christian Integrity.
• We are committed to motivating men and women to deeply hunger and passionately thirst after God, His power and the Word.
• We are committed to rousing and restoring the consciousness of God in our services with decency and sincerity.
• We are committed to imparting men and women with eternal values and kingdom virtues.
• We are committed to seriously and zealously engaging in gospel campaigns and missions for the end time harvest of souls.
• We are committed to encouraging and promoting co-operation and unity among churches and ministers of the gospel.
• We are committed to mobilising, training and sending missionaries to the least-people groups in rural and urban areas.
• We are committed to networking missionaries, mission agencies, denominational Churches and Independent ministries and ministers willing to support and work in Africa.