AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
• To promote and encourage the integration of people with disabilities, orphans, women and youth into the working society through skills development in order to stimulate sustainability and social cohesion.
• To encourage active participation of people with disabilities in the economic development initiatives.
• To create a conducive learning environment for youth classified as slow learners to be developed to the next level of competency by introducing them to meaningful skills that will help sustain themselves and their families
• To promote skills development through training for women
• To promote learning for Orphan and vulnerable Children
• Wellness programme for abused women, orphans and disabled people
• Mind-set intervention in a form group therapy for disabled people, abused women youth classified as slow learners and Orphans.
• Support for abused women and children
• Aftercare centre for orphans and vulnerable children