GoDigitalSA Foundation (GoDigitalSA) was established with the objective of facilitating digital transformation, by making digital knowledge and learning a lifestyle for all in Africa. Our aim is to:
• Introduce STEM Careers to each child, youth and adult from disadvantaged communities, to introduce them to opportunities within STEM.
• Dispel the myth that mastering computer science and leading within STEM Careers, is for the elite.
• Inspire communities especially, children, youth, teachers and the adults in their families to understand the impact of the digital platforms and equip them with skills of leadership for digital space.
• Inspire children, youth and adults to become makers and innovators of digital technologies.
• Close the gender gap and the gap between the advantaged and previously
disadvantaged, where access to STEM education is concerned.