Our mission is to promote the concept of masculinity and definition of a Godly man to the communities of Southern Africa and essentially restore masculinity to the community by:
• Protecting those who are vulnerable in crisis and at risk, such as women, children and orphans.
• Enhancing the capacity of families and communities to protect and develop their sons into becoming upstanding men in their communities
• Empowering boys and men to claim their rights and accept their responsibilities within their communities
• Networking with other service providers for the benefit of men and their families
• Running outdoor events and training to promote godly manhood among boys and men