As pioneers of women and children, Help Us Hope’s mission is to create lasting positive change in the lives of women and children living with and affected by the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
We are a small and agile organization – which allows us to be where the need is paramount. We move courageously and with urgency in our work to raise awareness and rally resources to ensure that women and children live with dignity and hope for the future.
An emergency appeal for donations and sponsorships for women and children whose lives are shattered by the HIV/AIDS epidemic include:
1. Nutritious meals for those with suppressed immune systems
2. Health education addressing behavior and lifestyle choices that helps motivate women to improve and maintain their health
3. Child-focused development programs to support early learning literacy
4. Provision of blankets, clothing, shoes, books and toys
5. Secure a permanent shelter for abandoned babies, sanitation and food supplies
We rely on our strong relationship with the medical community to provide access to health care, knowledge and infrastructure to extend our reach. Most of all, we rely on you – our donors, volunteers, staff and friends to promote the respect, dignity and wellbeing of women and children living with and affected by HIV.