The Holy Spirit International Ministries started on the date of 17th May 2012 with Pastor Isaac Nkrumah. As church we tackle today’s topics and confronts the hidden issues and invisible scars that go untreated.
As the church we carry healing and restoration into life and homes of hurting people, the church offer practical and spiritual solutions to life.
The primary focus of House of prayer ministries is on the problems of
the poor in their struggle to obtain a life of justice and dignity.
Environment stabilization, food security and empowerment of the community
As a church family and as followers of Jesus, we are called to love and to worship God and to further our care for and service to the communities of Mossel Bay and the wider world. We seek to fulfil this calling to continue the ministry of Jesus :
- By developing our services in order to enable people of all ages to offer of themselves in worship.
- By providing an accessible and welcoming environment in which worship may be offered and fellowship deepened.
- By arranging activities in which people are encouraged to develop their knowledge and experience of the world in which they live and the Christian Faith, reflecting on the interrelationship of the two.
- By identifying and responding to opportunities to show commitment to our villages and their needs.
- By raising awareness within the congregation both of world issues and concerns of peace and justice.While we never solicit the public for money at holy spirit international ministries, many people do choose to voluntarily support the Work we are doing by making donations to the Church. If you would like to have a part in preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to all nations,