Housing Africa Initiative is a not-for-profit organisation that facilitates community conversations, lectures and dialogues on issues such as HIV/AIDS, Youth Development, Human Trafficking and Empowerment of women. The organisation partners with organisations in the community and business to enhance the standard of living in South Africa. Housing Africa Initiative has an 80% Black Beneficiary Base as per the BBBEE document.
- Facilitate skills development and training in bricklaying and brick making.
- Facilitate skills development for women and youth in entrepreneurship.
- Engage businesses in community projects.
- Provide adequate resources for residential accommodation.
- Engage in community dialogues to facilitate the housing projects and issues.
- Work with government, provincial government and municipalities in identifying land to be occupied community issues.
- Identify households with title deeds and accelerate proper standards of living.
- Involve professionals from within the community to assist with housing and community project.