• To create an association of artists and patrons to promote land art in southern Africa.
• To bring greater awareness and respect of southern Africa’s variety of natural landscapes, each with its own aesthetic qualities and intrinsic value.
• To reach a potentially bigger audience with an appreciation for land art and enhance tourism to areas where we are active.
• To promote southern African land artists.
• To stimulate and improve the quality and variety of local land art through interaction with international artists.
• Organising, co-ordinating and marketing an international bi-annual southern African land art event.
• Creating a website promoting southern African land art and the above mentioned event.
• Acting as a communication network between land artists and interested southern African land owning individuals and entities.
• Initiating and co-ordinating community activated projects to protect natural environments and cultivate eco-tourism.