The Kolisi Foundation seeks to support people living in under-resourced communities in South Africa, by providing relief resources, facilitating capacity-building and horizontal learning exchanges, and mobilizing and advocating for systemic change.
- Mobilising resources to meet opportunities.
- Connecting people and organizations to one another.
- Learning from and with others.
- Amplifying the good work of individuals and organizations as they serve their communities.
- Inspiring individuals, organisations and companies to get involved.
The Kolisi Foundation's mission is shaped around the following three programmatic areas: Food Security, Gender-Based Violence, and Education and Sports Development.
18A Tax Certificates
The Kolisi Foundation has been approved by SARS in terms of Section 18A of the Income Tax Act 58 of 1962 as a Public Benefit Organisation (PBO). This enables donors to receive a Section 18A donation receipt. Kindly contact email@example.com to request a tax certificate.