The Kolisi Foundation seeks to support people living in under-resourced communities in South Africa, by providing relief resources, facilitating capacity-building and horizontal learning exchanges, and mobilizing and advocating for systemic change.
- Mobilising resources to meet opportunities.
- Connecting people and organizations to one another.
- Learning from and with others.
- Amplifying the good work of individuals and organizations as they serve their communities.
- Inspiring individuals, organisations and companies to get involved.
The Kolisi Foundation's mission is shaped around the following three programmatic areas: Food Security, Gender-Based Violence, and Education and Sports Development.
18A Tax Certificates
The Kolisi Foundation is able to issue donors with 18A Tax Certificates by means of the Wilderness Foundation. Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org before making a donation that requires a tax certificate.