”At Kungwini Welfare Organisation we firmly believe in making a difference in people’s lives” Daleen Botes, KWO CEO
We value our employees and it is very important for them to be recognised and fulfilled in their jobs.
“If your plan is for 1 year, plant rice. If your plan is for 10 years, plant trees. If your plan is for 100 years,
educate children” Confucius
Our journey started in 1983. Kungwini Welfare Organisation was established in 2002 as a registered non-profit organisation. Kungwini Welfare Organisation manages the following:
● Paul Jungnickel Home, residential care facility for 140 adults with disabilities, established in 1983.
● Social Work Services, delivering social work services to our 3000+ families in the community since 1998.
● Community Development Services, managing skills training, job creation & poverty alleviation projects since 1998.
● Kungwini Early Childhood Development Centre (Zwavelpoort), providing school readiness education since 1999 for almost 200 pre-school going children from our community.
● Kungwini Child & Youth Centre, residential care facility for 20 teenagers with special needs, established in 2000.