To ensure availability and accessibility of high-quality Training particularly to the vulnerable and under privileged youth and Women in the Rural areas and peri-urban (squatter camps)
● To provide shelter for abused women and children in the community
● To give a helping hand to those who are affected or infected directly or indirectly by their circumstances.
● To give a helping hand to those who are affected or infected directly or indirectly by depression.
● To educate families and relatives about the reality of professional sports.
● To expose the athletes to a higher level of competition and keep them away from the streets
● How communication and fitness are part of an athlete’s success.
● To promote community participation in sports development, and to stimulate self-awareness in the community.
● To help young boys with drug problem and build a rehab for them
● Provide safety net for drug (Nyaope ) rehabilitation .
● drug rehabilitation and training center for youth and people with a Drug challenge
● Provide awareness on drug challenge we have in our community and expose parents to know that they are not alone in this,
● It takes a village to raise a child, as community we should join hands to father those children that are fatherless and mother those who are motherless.