NOAH is today a model of housing and services for the poorest older people of the Western Cape Province of South Africa. Our vision is a home, health and happiness for every older person.
With 13 houses for the fit elderly, two assisted living facilities, two community centres, a primary health care clinic and a growing network of social clubs, NOAH provides a fully integrated package of care for the elderly – in their own communities.
Each year, NOAH reaches out to older people, helping them to:
• feel secure and happy
• stay connected to their communities
• retain their dignity and independence
• remain healthy and active for as long as possible.
At NOAH we:
• take the time to listen
• are committed and dependable
• respond and adapt to real community needs
• value and respect the contribution of older people.