Our vision is a world where every child grows up with a belief in the future and an opportunity to positively impact their own life.
Project Playground strengthens children’s personal and social development through after-school activities for children 4 to 18 years old and day-care for individuals with severe to profound disabilities. We provide:
• Education support
• Sports and arts programmes focused on life skills and self-esteem
• Occupational, speech and animal-assisted therapy for participants with disabilities
• Daily meals and transportation
• Psychosocial support to participants and families from 3 in-house social workers
• Parent support and empowerment
• Home visits to every participant twice per year
• Highly trained staff
You can help support a child in our programmes by becoming an Angel Donor and making a monthly donation.
Sponsor meals for participants for R150 per month;
Sponsor a child in our afterschool programme for R500 per month;
Sponsor ongoing family therapy for R1,000 per month; or
Sponsor a participant with disabilities for R5,000 per month.