The Aims and Objects of Round Table White River 64 are as follows:
• To develop fellowship among young men through the medium of their professional and business occupations.
• To emphasize the fact that one’s calling offers an excellent medium of service to the community.
• To cultivate the highest ideals in business, professional and civic traditions.
• To recognise the worthiness of all legitimate occupations and to dignify each his own by precept and example.
• To foster responsible citizenship and loyalty to our country.
• To further the establishment of peace and goodwill in international relationships.
• To further these objects by meetings, lectures, discussions and other activities.
• ADOPT, ADAPT, IMPROVE