OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY FOR THE POOR AND DISTRESSED
- To assist the sick and poor with material needs such as food, clothes,
shoes and medicines.
-To raise capital for small businesses, skills training, farming
technology and other self-reliance projects for poverty stricken
- To give seeds, tools and other Agriculture inputs so as to encourage the
poor to grow food.
- To promote cultural and social activities that leads those distressed to
happiness, self-esteem and confidence.
- To provide second hand and refurbished computers to poverty stricken
- To advocate for refugee and minority rights