I am a surviver Center is a community based project to assist community members who has been traumatized.A well-run” I am a Survivor centre’s” goal will focus on enriching the participant’s lives, building upon their skills, knowledge, and unique abilities and strengths. Below are some of the activities that may be available:
The organisations main objectives are to
• To provide Survivors of abused kids and adults with Support and Assistance
• Create awareness in and around communities
• Arts & Crafts.
• Mental Stimulation & Raise Awareness
• Counselling, Rape Survivors, domestic & Violence Abuse
• Health Awareness, HIV, Tuberculosis, Cancer Patients
• Rehabilitate and Stimulate
• Stretching or other gentle exercise
• Discussion groups (books, Films, current events)
• Holiday & Birthday Celebrations
• Local Outings.
• Assist underprivileged kids in feeding and cloth them
We offer resources and forums where adult survivors of child abuse and their loved ones can seek support. We are growing on a daily basis, reaching many people from all over the world and offering hope that healing can happen.