The purpose of The Power of One is to:
1. To create an awareness that one person can make a difference.
2. To inform South African citizens to hold the government accountable for their actions.
3. To make that concept of "more hands make lighter work" a reality.
4. To take responsibility for our future and not sit and wait for government to deliver but to change what is in arms reach of you.
5. To ensure local municipalities and provincial departments are delivering services as they are supposed to do.
6. Gather ideas and solutions to make these departments work better.
7. Connect the people with the appropriate government agencies.
Change starts with one person taking action