Hundreds of Pit Bull are born into a life of suffering abuse. As over-whelming as this may seem, you can make a difference!!! With our Sponsor a Pit initiative give back by donating just R200.00 to sponsor the Sterilization or a microchip of a rescued pit bull. Please by helping 1 rescue pit bull it is 1 pit bull that we can give a better life to.
Our Vision also includes:
• To educate the public about Pitt Bulls and changing people’s
Perception of Pitt Bulls.
• To place our dogs in the best homes possible.
• To actively promote sterilizations of all dogs.
• To have all our dogs Identified by a tag or Microchip.
• To have all our dogs Vaccinations up to date when they go to their
We believe in the 5 Freedoms of Animals.
The Five Freedoms are:
• Freedom from Hunger and Thirst - by ready access to fresh water and a diet to maintain full health and vigour.
• Freedom from Discomfort - by providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
• Freedom from Pain, Injury or Disease - by prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment.
• Freedom to Express Normal Behaviour - by providing sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal's own kind.
• Freedom from Fear and Distress - by ensuring conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering.