The objects for which the Congregation has been founded are and shall be:-
* Religious Requirements To cater for the religious and spiritual requirements of the members of the Congregation.
* Services To conduct services and ceremonies in accordance with the principles and tenets of Judaism, and the observance and practice of the Jewish Faith and Worship, as held in Orthodox Jewish Synagogues.
* Synagogue To establish a Synagogue to serve the Victory Park, Randburg and surrounding areas.
* Schools To establish a school or schools for the proper and efficient teaching, in the spirit of Traditional Judaism, of the Jewish Religion and Doctrines, the Hebrew Language, Literature, History and all matters appertaining to the Jewish Faith.
* Acquisition of Property To purchase, hold, take on lease or in exchange, hire or otherwise acquire any real or personal rights, movable or immovable property and any rights or privileges which the Congregation may think necessary or convenient for the advancement of the objects for which the Congregation has been founded and to erect a building or buildings for the purpose of the Congregation providing amenities for the Congregants.
* Charity To assist and contribute to public charitable and benevolent or useful institutions or objects and more particularly Jewish Institutions, objects or individuals.