Workspace is a public benefit organisation located in the Harvest Centre, in Hout Bay Harbour.
Our core values are:
• To provide a platform for knowledge and skills exchange across the social, cultural and generational divides.
• To provide resources for people from all backgrounds, ages and abilities to use making as a tool for social empowerment, regeneration, inclusion, economic opportunity and social capital.
• To promote empowerment and responsibility through learning practical skills, confidence building, emotional well being and collaboration with others.
• To support individuals to build enterprises with access to equipment, space, and experience/knowledge base.
• To providing opportunities for skill sharing by fostering a dynamic and inclusive community of makers.
• To follow the new business paradigms of people before profits, reputation before revenue and collaboration before competition