1) To give spiritual guidance through the preaching, teaching and implementation of God’s Word
2) To provide Christian counselling to the community when needed.
3) To assist with any need (food, clothing, school work, school fees, etc.) on an adhoc basis.
4) To address the social needs of the community, especially the youth and young children, through outreach programs.
5) To help facilitate communication with the community and established infrastructures in the area (like local counsellors, the police, housing, etc.)