The main purpose of XOXO Foundation is to assist the greater Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ+) community, in supporting causes and charitable events, providing education and awareness programs including tourism, and creating an ethos of care within the community and beyond and raising awareness of the long-term, damaging effects of bullying, all forms of violence and hate crimes including corrective rape.
To achieve its objectives, the organisations will mainly rely on sponsorship and donation income from the public and corporate sector.
The organisations value the use of sport, workshops, spectacle, pageantry, theatre, creativity, recreation, music, design, multi-media, and other forms of artistic expression, to create LGBTQ+ awareness/celebration, eliminate stigma and promote pride-consciousness as a philosophy for living and being well.
To be an innovative and effective agent of social and economic change, focused on improving lives and creating opportunities in the communities we serve.
1. Promoting the health and well-being of the LGBTQ+ community regardless of age, ethnic origin, ability, sex, belief or political affiliation recognizing the value of our many differences.
2. Advance our founders values on social cohesion and nation-formation – including non-racialism, non-sexism, non-homophobic, social and economic inclusion and sense of belonging in a caring society.
3. To raise awareness of the long-term, damaging effects of bullying by building a collaborative organization that helps connect communities and to raise funds to support those doing real-world work to eradicate bullying.
4. Provide awareness to metropolitan and rural areas about LGBTQ+ projects.
5. Create an environment where the arts and entrepreneurial expertise of our members and community may be displayed and celebrated.
6. Be an organization that contributes meaningfully and significantly to the developmental needs of education, small business growth and social cohesion.
7. Build and promote effective models for development that can be shared and replicated.
8. The care or counseling of, or the provision of education programmes relating to, abandoned, abused, neglected, orphaned or homeless children.
9. The rehabilitation, care or counseling of persons addicted to a dependence-forming substance or the provision of preventative and education programmes regarding addiction to dependence-forming substances.
10. Promotion of community-based projects relating to self-help, empowerment, capacity building, skills development or anti-poverty.
11. Provision of training, support or assistance to community-based projects.
12. The promotion or practice of religion which encompasses acts of worship, witness, teaching and community service based on a belief in a deity.
13. Establish and maintain a positive reputation as a partner of choice in development and a catalyst for change.
14. Develop and maintain funding models that will ensure the long term sustainability and optimal impact of our work.
15. Working with organization to promote and support causes identified and created.
16. To raise funds and receive contributions where appropriate to finance the work and to pay for the main objectives.
17. To publicize and promote the work.
18. Make rules and standing orders for categories of members and their rights.
19. Organize meetings, training courses and events.
20. Work with similar groups and exchange information and advice with them.
21. Take any action that is lawful, which would help it to fulfill its aims.